YouScan recognized as a High Performer by G2 Crowd User Reviews
YouScan was awarded by G2 Crowd as a "High Performer" in two categories, "Social media monitoring" and "Social media analytics." The High Performer title is awarded to business software that is highly rated by users, but hasn't achieved the international Market Presence of Leaders.
G2 Crowd is a business solutions review platform that uses proprietary Grid® Scoring Methodology to rate businesses based on user reviews, as well as data collected online and on social media. G2 Crowd analysts developed a unique algorithm (v3.0) to calculate user satisfaction and market presence scores.
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Hootsuite, Zoho Social, Sprout Social, Mention, Falcon.io, Sendible, Brandwatch, Social Report, Brand24, Talkwalker, AgoraPulse, Digimind Social, Meltwater, Sprinklr Core, Feedly, BuzzSumo, Tailwind, Reputation.com, and Synthesio.
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the Market Presence of the Leaders. High Performers include: eClincher, SentiOne, Mediatoolkit, Cyfe, Planoly, YouScan, BrandMentions, Keyhole, Mentionlytics, NapoleonCat.com, Oktopost, Commun.it, Klear, NUVI, Pulsar, Awario, Ubermetrics Delta, Infegy Atlas, 360social.me, and Plumlytics Social.
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Socialbakers, Salesforce Social Studio, CX Social, Radarly, Tumblr, NetBase, Fresh Web Explorer, Crimson Hexagon, Spredfast, Oracle Social Cloud, Sysomos, Percolate, and Verint (Formerly Vovici).
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: BrandsEye, Facelift Cloud, Conversocial, Audiense Connect, Zignal Labs, Hearsay, Sprinklr Social Listening, Tracx, dlvr.it, Union Metrics, and Twitterfall.
- To qualify for inclusion in the Social Media Monitoring category, a product must:
- Listen for specific mentions across social media
- Identify trending topics or phrases
- Detail customer sentiment
- Organize customer information
- Identify thought leaders and influencers
- As we mentioned earlier, YouScan also made it to the Social media analytics category. To qualify for inclusion in this category, a product must do the following:
- Create business goals that can be measured with data indicators
- Provide tracking and sharing data
- Evaluate audience size, engagement, and demographics
- Provide sentiment analysis
- Aggregate social media statistics
- Compare data from individual campaigns, posts, or pages
- Leaders: Hootsuite, Zoho Social, Sprout Social, Falcon.io, Brandwatch, Sendible, Social Report, Tailwind, Talkwalker, AgoraPulse, BuzzSumo, Sprinklr Core, Socialbakers, CoSchedule, Digimind Social, Iconosquare, Reputation.com, Synthesio, and CX Social
- High Performers: eClincher, Brand24, Cyfe, YouScan, NapoleonCat.com, Oktopost, Rival IQ, Sotrender, Shareablee, Keyhole, quintly, Klear, Pulsar, ListenFirst, BrandsEye, and Plumlytics Social
- Contenders: Twitter Analytics, Simply Measured, Salesforce Social Studio, Radarly, Followerwonk, NetBase, TrackMaven, Spredfast, Oracle Social Cloud, Hearsay, and Crimson Hexagon
- Niche solutions: NUVI, Affinio, Audiense Connect, Tweriod, Union Metrics, SocialFlow, Zignal Labs, Unmetric, Twitter Counter, SumAll, Vaizle, Sysomos, Tracx, Curalate, Fanpage Karma, and Twitonomy
We have a powerful product, a strong team, major brands and agencies among our clients, and a world-class level of expertise. There are hundreds of social media monitoring vendors on the international market, but only a few can offer AI-powered solutions such as image recognition and social media trend detection.
YouScan is currently working on improvements to its Visual Insights feature and soon will offer an expanded and detailed list of detected objects and scenes. For example, instead of just “activities”, the system will recognize “running”, “eating”, “jumping” etc. Or the software will be able to differentiate the age groups between toddlers, children, youth, adults and seniors.